Thursday, September 4, 2014

Mascara review:NYX color mascara

Hello Everyone,
packging
I hope your doing well today I will be reviewing the NYX color mascara, I'm currently loving the color blue this season. I love it as a pop of color on the lids or eyelashes. I was able to find this mascara.

brush












Product Claims:

Think beyond the ordinary with these fun and vibrant new mascara options from NYX. Packed full of pigments and delivering on the promise of intense color payoff, everyone will notice your fabulous eye lash color. Go for it, we dare you to try all three!
brush close up

Product Experience

I bought the color blue 0.0 g of product for $ 7.00 there are 2 other colors available a purple and brown.


Pros:

  • Has a nice large brush
  • Inexpensive






Cons:

  • Comes in 3 colors
  • has decent color pay off or maybe it's just my dark lashes
  • The formula is wet
  • Makes my lashes clump up so a lash comb after mascara dries is a must
  • The product flakes
  • Packaging sucks I had accidentally dropped this mascara and it broke

after I dropped the mascara


the formula is wet and made my lashes a little clumpy, I did buy it for the pop color on the lashes. My only issue is that this flaked. If your just wearing this for a couple of hours then it is okay. It's a decent product but I will not be repurchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment