Thursday, October 2, 2014

Up n up eye make up remover pads

Hi everyone,

I hope your doing well today I will be reviewing the brand Up n up eye make up remover pads. I like using make up wipes to remove make up so I'm always in the hunt for something that works and inexpensive.


Product claims:

Helps remove makeup on contact including waterproof mascara these soft textured pads are gentle and soft for all skin types premoistened wipe swipes
Fragrance free
Hypoallergenic 
Dermatologist tested



Product Experience:
The product comes in a plastic container with a resealable plastic tab. You get 30 pads of wipes for $2.99
The sheet is like any other make up remover sheets, its white has a quilted side and a smooth side. It about 2.5 by 2.5 in


Pros:
  • The solution did not sting my eye or skin around my eye.
  • Sheets has a quilted textured side and smooth side.
  • The sheets are quite soft even the quilted side
  • Does not leave greasy residue
  • Good for fixing mistakes or cleaning up under the eyes especially if your using dark eye shadows
  • Convenient for travel, the wipes is in a compact and light weight packaging.
  • Inexpensive
  • Available at Target

Cons:
  • The sheets are not saturated enough with solution. I find I'm still have to let the patch sit of my eye for a few minutes to avoid rubbing.
  • It's not very good at removing mascara or water proof eyeliner. I find that I still need to use a different make up remover to remove the stubborn mascara and waterproof eyeliner.
  • I have to store this inside a Ziploc bag to prevent the product from drying out. The resealable plastic tab wears off easily and doesn't seal the product well.

Over all this is an okay product, it won't thoroughly clean off every single bit of make up on your eyes. What I think it's good for is cleaning up eye shadow fall out or fixing mistakes. You wouldn't have to waste a big sheet of make up remover just to clean up any mistakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment