Thursday, January 17, 2013

D.U.P eye lashes glue 501

Hi Everyone,

I hope your having a wonderful week today I will review and test out a Japanese brand of eyelash glue. I couldn't find my regular lash glue so while I was shopping at prettyandcute.com I decided to pick D.U.P eye lash glue 501.

packaging
Product Claims
DUP eyelashes glue 501 (rubber type ) is super strong glue for false eyelashes which is one of the best glue in JAPAN. It uses rubber it uses rubber later to create a strong adhering to hold the false eyelashes. It will stick on your eyelid throughout the day for 24 hrs

How to use
Apply the glue on the lash band using the brush tip. Position false eyelashes along your natural lashes. Following the natural curve along its lenght. After use, clean any excess glue around the bottle rim and seal tightly before storing.


Product experience
You get 5 ml of product for $

Pros:
Comes in a bottle and has a brush applicator.
Brush applicator applies a very thin amount of product
Easy to use
The formula is just right

Cons:
Expensive
Uses rubber latex some people are allergic to latex
Dries very quickly, so you have to work quickly when applying your false lashes
Can only be purchased in specialty Japanese store like Kyoto or online at prettyandcute.com.

I love this lash glue held my very thick falsies the whole day and some.



No comments:

Post a Comment