Thursday, January 3, 2013

Face care review: Étude house Green tea nose pack

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year!!!
I hope your doing well today, I'm will be reviewing one of the items from my Philippine beauty haul. Like I said in my previous blog I didn't get to shop for local skin care and beauty products. I didn't have a lot of time and a lot of space too. I was close to being overweight with my luggage.

Anyway you guys know I'm always on the look out for good nose strips. This one from the étude house called green tea nose pack. At the stores this can be purchase in singles and in box I don't remember the price when I purchased this in the Philippines but I will look up the top websites for their prices.

packaging


Product Claims:
Easy-to-use nose sheets are formulated with green tea additives that purify pores of deep seated dirt and excess sebum. Powerful adhesive clings tightly on skin, binding whiteheads, blackheads and excess sebum ready to be lifted away to keep nose clear and smooth. Use pore strip 2-3 times per week to minimize pore size and keep pores clear of dirt and debris.
Formulated with green tea additives to remove oil and pore deep sebum

actual product

Product Experience
So it comes in this sachets with a cute cover. I'm sad to say when I opened the package and saw the nose strip I knew it's not going to work well for me. The nose strip is a lot thicker than the nose strips that I prefer. It's easy to peel from the and has a nice color. Upon application I knew it was not going to work for me. The étude green tea nose pack was thick and didn't mold around my nose and cheeks. Some of the product transferred on to my nose as well.

Pros:
Doesn't have any weird smell
Easy to remove
Can be purchased as singles to try the product or a set of 10

Cons:
The product is thick and difficult to apply
The product didn't mold around the contours of my nose and cheeks
The product didn't adhere to certain parts of my nose and cheeks and left product on my face
Availability, there is no etude house store here in the US. You can purchase the product online at ebay, yesstyle etc.

I knew when I saw the actual product that I wasn't going to like it. It just looked like the generic brand of nose strips and it didn't work very for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment