Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I'm back sort of....

Hi Everyone,

Did you miss me??? lolz well I certainly missed you guys, as much as I love my new wonderful and beautiful baby girl. I miss doing something for myself which is trying out and reviewing make up and skin care for you guys.
Right now I'm back but maybe part time, we will see how I things work out. We don't have a set schedule for my baby surprise, surprise. So my reviews will be worked around my daughter and of course work.

I will be posting my reviews very soon, the skin care products that I have been using are is safe to use by pregnant women. I was very careful using any type of skin care during my pregnancy. I didn't want anything affecting my baby. I had to do a lot of research and stop using some products till my daughter was born. Now that she's out I will try and get back to a "normal" routine as possible

The Dobster

No comments:

Post a Comment