Friday, June 28, 2013

A little haitus

Hi everyone,

I hope your doing well I just want to let you guys know I'm going on a little haitus starting in July and maybe ending some time in October depending on how things work out.
I will be having my baby pretty soon and I just want to focus on my well being and taking care of my new baby. This is my first child and I know that my life will never be the same. The past couple of months has been a roller coaster ride for me. A lot of changes has happened physically, mentally and emotionally. I was not expecting to have a baby so soon, the plan was after 5 years but I was given a baby earlier than expected. There is no going back the moment of conception.
It reminds me of a joke i used to tell my  pre-nursing classmates, "there should be a refund policy for kids" but alas. Having a baby is a life long commitment be it planned or unplanned. It doesn't even matter when the child comes of age and by law considered as an adult. A child is a life long commitment financially and emotionally. I will jumping into my new role as a mother very soon depends on when baby decides to come out. I hope sooner rather than later. Fingers crossed everything will come out okay and I don't have a lot complications.

I will try and get back to reviewing skin care and make up for your as soon as I can. More like when I have a good schedule of feedings, bath, diaper changes, doctor visits and family visits with baby.

Be back soon
XOXO
The Dobster

No comments:

Post a Comment