Friday, May 16, 2014

Colour Riche Balm

Hi everyone,
I hope your all doing well today I will be reviewing the Colour Riche Balm by Loreal. I happen to pass by
the display was intrigued by the color.
packaging
Product Claims

8HR Hydration.Precious Nourishing Oils.Sheer Coverage.Indulge your lips with Colour Riche® Balm. This tinted lip balm provides a hint of luscious, kissable color, smoothing lips instantly and for a full 8 hours of continuous hydration. Lips are softer and more supple all day long—and keeps conditioning even after it’s been removed. 
Available in 8 wearable shades.

the tube
I bought two tubes CVS was having a buy one get one half off it cost $8.49 and there are 8 shades I bought the colors 118 pink satin and 218 rose elixir. The product has a nice moisturizing feel

Swatch
Pros:


  • Feels very hydrating on the lips, non drying
  • There are 8 shades available
  • Comfortable on the lips
  • Has shimmer, but not noticeable
Cons:

  • Very very sheer


I like that this is a hydrating balm but I don't feel like shelling out $8.49 for this. I can buy a lip balm for a cheaper price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment