Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Eyeliner review: L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer liner 24hr

Hi everyone
I hope your doing well, and enjoying the some what of a warm weather in Winter. Today I will be reviewing the L'Oreal Infallable Laquer liner. I love a gel eyeliners, this type of eyeliners are easy to work with even though it does require a separate brush and a little bit of practice to use.

the product

Product Claims:
High-shine lacquer finish.
Smooth application.
Lasts 24 hours
product and brush
Blackest black, Bronze, Dark Slate, Espresso and Navy.

the product in the pot

Product Experience:
I bought the  color 175 Dark Slate you get 2.3 g or 0.081 oz. of product for $9.95. It also comes with a thin round shaped eyeliner brush which is not too bad.
To use the product I prefer to use my Real techniques fine liner brush or if I even want a thinner line I will use the bare escentuals fine liner brush. I don't have a lot of lid space so I try to get the thinnest line as much as possible. I also have oily eyelids which I find
When I bought this gel liner, I thought I was getting a grey colored eyeliner. But I was wrong the color is more a dark taupey brown color. The texture is very nice and smooth and the product just glides on your lids. This color isn't very harsh looking like a very warm brown with a lot of red in it nor it is as stark as a regular black liner.




the brush

Pros:
  • Has a very creamy consistency, I've had this for a while now and still applies smoothly.
  • Very pigmented
  • Inexpensive
  • Has a nice demi-matte finish
  • Dries and sets
  • Available at your local drugstore, Target or Walmart

swatch Dark slate


Cons:
  • There are limited shades available
  • Does not stay on my lids very long, I this disappeared after 3 hrs of wear time.
  • Needs to be set with an eye shadow

This cream eyeliners just did not work for me, I would have to set the liner with a matching eye shadow so it stays put and does not disappear on my lids.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment