Thursday, June 19, 2014

Eye make up review: Jordana 12 hr made to last eye shadow pencil

Hi everyone,
I hope your enjoying the weather, Today I will be reviewing the Jordana eye shadow pencils. I think just about every company from drugstore to high end is realizing their version of long wear eye shadow pencils. This forms of eye shadows are very convinient, easy to use and usually the formula is long lasting


Product claims:
12 HR Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil
Long-lasting (Up to 12 Hour wear)
Easy to use
Water-Resistant, Crease-Proof
Paraben-Free
Made in Germany
NET WT 0.10 OZ /2.8 g
Available In 8 Shades



Swatches from left to right
Stay on black, Continuous Almond, Tenacious brown
Product experience 
The product comes in a pen style, you get 0.10 g of product for $3.99. To use just swipe this across your kids and blend with either a blending brush or fingers.
I bought the colors black, brown and almond. It comes in two finishes shimmery and matte and has 8 different colors. I bought the one that has a matte finish because those are hard to come by.


Pros:
Easy to use, very intuitive because of the pencil style packaging
Comes in two finishes matte and shimmery.
Comes with basic shades like black, brown, white and skin tone and fun shades like purple, green and pink.
Inexpensive
Available at Walgreens


Cons:
Limited color selection
Dries very quickly 
Hit and miss with the consistency of the product, I found that the brown very dry and hard to blend and the black very creamy that I had to set it with a powder to keep from creasing.





I had such high hopes for this product,  I love my Urban Decay 24/7 jumbo pencils. In the end this brand just can't compete. The almond shade is the only one that I like because of the texture, blend ability and staying power. It is just a hit and miss in its performance.



No comments:

Post a Comment