Saturday, November 22, 2014

Simple replenishing rich moisturizer

Hi everyone

I hope your doing well and enjoying this cool weather. Lately I've noticed that my skin feels tight even after using my usual moisturizer. This means that my skin is slightly drier than usual. So I needed to switch to a more hydrating moisturizer.

Add caption
Product claims

Range: Nourishing
Our Replenishing Rich Moisturizer leaves your skin replenished and nourished all day long, instantly doubling skin's hydration. Plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin

Simple goodness

1 added vitamin: Pro-Vitamin B5 known to help restore, soften and smooth 
3 skin-loving ingredients: Chamomile known to help gently soften and soothe; Glycerin hydrates and nourishes;Geranium
  • No dyes
  • No artificial perfumes
  • No harsh irritants to upset skin
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Non-comedogenic

Features
  • Hypoallergenic and Noncomedogenic
Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer contains no dyes, artificial perfumes, or harsh chemicals that can upset skin, so it won't clog pores or feel greasy on your skin. Its hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic formula is dermatologist tested.

  • Skin-Loving Ingredients
This rich, creamy moisturizer contains glycerin, allantoin, and bisabolol known to hydrate, calm, and nourish your skin, and leaves you feeling soft and silky.

  • Vitamin B5 Known to Replenish and Soften
The moisturizer contains pro-vitamin B5 that is known to help replenish, soften, and smooth skin. 

About Simple

When it comes to gentle yet effective skincare, Simple knows that what is left out is as important as what is put in. Developed in the United Kingdom in 1960, the Simple brand was one of the first to create a cleansing product for sensitive skin with no artificial perfume and no dyes. Today, Simple products are still made with no dyes, artificial perfumes, or harsh chemicals that can upset skin. The UK's number one skincare line, Simple made its US debut in 2012 with a full range of products made with skin-loving ingredients and vitamins designed for natural, healthy-looking skin.

swatch

Product experience.
I started noticing that my skin feels tight even after I've used my usual moisturizer. I needed a moisturizer that's rich enough to but not too greasy or heavy.

I bought mine in a face starter kit, which included a sample of cleanser, facial wipes and this moisturizer for $6.75 at CVS. You get 1.9 fl oz of product. The product comes in this squeeze bottle it has seal on the inside. The product itself looks just like a regular moisturizer. It didn't have any scent.

Pros:
  • The texture is light
  • Blends easily
  • Fragrance free
  • Good for layering under make up since the texture is very light
  • Doesn't leave a greasy feeling
  • Didn't break me out
  • Inexpensive
  • Available at CVS, Target etc

Cons
  • I felt a stinging sensation
  • Doesn't have sunscreen


I had such high hopes for this product and it was  a let down. I don't particularly have sensitive skin and yet this product stung in such odd places.





No comments:

Post a Comment