Thursday, January 8, 2015

Eucerin Daily moisturizer with SPF

Hi Everyone,

Happy New year, I hope you had enjoyed the holidays and is looking forward to having a fresh start this 2015. To kick off the new year I thought I should start with skin care, since the weather has become cold. My skin has gotten drier, I needed to use a much richer moisturizer so I decided to pick this up from the drugstore

Travel size



Product claims

This lightweight, gentle broad spectrum SPF 30 formula with UVA/UVB sunscreens including zinc oxide and titanium dioxide helps defend against long-term sun damage and also provides effective moisturization.
  • Dermatologist recommended
  • Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
  • Fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula moisturizes for 24 hours
  • Fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, and clinically proven safe for sensitive skin


Active Ingredients (sunscreens): Ensulizole 2.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 4.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.38%,  Zinc Oxide 4.85%. 

sample

Product experience
I bought the travel size 1 fl oz or 30 ml for $2.99 but the full size is 4 fl oz for $9.99



Pros

  • Has SPF 30
  • Inexpensive
  • Light weight and doesn't leave that tacky heavy feeling

moisturizer after some blending, notice the uneven white cast


Cons

  • Takes a while to sink into my skin
  • Hard to blend
  • Might cause a flash back because of the high sun block
  • Leaves a white cast upon initial application so this needs to blended very well

This product makes my pores noticeable


For me this is an okay product, I like that this has a good amount of sun protection but I don't like that the moisturizer leaves a white cast or that the product took a while to sink into my skin







No comments:

Post a Comment