Tuesday, March 19, 2013

lip product review: L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse wet shine stain

Hi Everyone

I hope your doing well, today I will be reviewing the L'Oreal colour riche caress wet shine stain. I heard so much rave reviews about this product that I was curious to try. I heard that this is a dupe for the YSL glossy stain so that made even more determined to find this product

I bought the color 183 Pink Resistance on the tube it looks like a light shimmery mauve pink. When I tried it on, the gloss just looked like my natural lip color. It looked like it would go well with very dramatic make up or a natural make up. A few hours passed and the gloss changed into a slightly reddish color on my lips which is super cool. Even though the gloss wore off I still had color on my lips.
tear shaped applicator
The gloss itself is has a really good texture, it's neither too sticky or too slick on the lips. There is a wide range of color to choose from. It's very comfortable on the lips and as the gloss wears off there is still color that's left on your lips. The applicator is really good as well, it's this unique tear shaped applicator.
swatch
Unfortunately I had a bad reaction with the gloss. After a few days of using the gloss I noticed my lips felt very thick I didn't think anything of this I just swiped on some lip balm and that made it feel better. The next day it got worse my lips very thick again and this time I checked on my mirror and my lips were peeling. I've had dry lips before but it didn't feel thick like this one. I had large pieces of skin flaking off my lips.
As much as I like the product I can't recommend it because I had such a bad reaction to it.








No comments:

Post a Comment