Friday, March 15, 2013

SKIN CARE review: Avene clean-ac moisturizer

Hi Everyone,

I hope your having a wonderful day. Today I will be reviewing the Avene clean-ac moisturizer for blemish prone skin. This is one of my first purchases from yesstyle.com

the packaging and some instructions and product info

Product Claims
A hydrating and soothing moisturizer for skin that is irritated or dehydrated by acne treatments. Complementary care to dermatological medications and treatments.
  • Oily, blemish-prone skin
  • Visible shine
  • Enlarged pores
Oily, blemish-prone skin


Benefits

  • Specifically formulated as an accompanying treatment to minimize dryness and scaling from intense acne treatments such as oral Isotretinion and other drying acne treatments
  • Light cream formula provides non-comedogenic moisture to nourish and moisturize
  • Helps restore the hydrolipidic barrier often altered by acne treatments
  • Avène Thermal spring water to soothe and soften skin
  • Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
Apply AM/PM after thoroughly cleansing with Cleanance Soap-free gel cleanser.

Product Experience


I usually use this moisturizer in the morning, what I do after my usual cleansing routine I dot on my supergoop serum let that dry a bit then dot this all over my face. Then gently massage this in.
sample of the product

Pros:
Fragrance free
Feels very light on the skin but it is very moisturizing but doesn't leave you greasy
Non-comadogenic
Great for people who have sensitive skin or acne prone skin
Great under make up or layering other products

Cons:
Doesn't have any SPF
Expensive I paid $25 for a small tube 40 ml 1.35 fl oz
As far as I know only available online or Europe.

I like this moisturizer, when I was shopping at yesstyle.com I needed a lighter moisturizer to layer under make up etc. I like that this feels very light on the skin but it is still very moisturizing. I don't feel any tight and dry spots on my skin. I'm on the fence about recommending this product because it's expensive and it is hard to find. I think Avene is a french skin care line available on in Europe or online.






No comments:

Post a Comment