Wednesday, March 27, 2013

skin care product review: Lush Ros Argan body conditioner

Hi Everyone,
I hope your doing well and enjoying the spring weather, today I will be reviewing Lush Ros Argan body conditioner. Ever since I found out I was pregnant I have been more obsessed with taking care of my skin. I want to avoid getting stretch marks on my body so I have been trying to make sure my skin is well moisturized. We were at lush a few weeks ago and I was very much intrigued by this body conditioner, it contains argan oil and I love rose oil I figured why not give it a try
tub

Product Claims:
Luxurious rose-scented shower lotion for the softest skin that ever was
LUSH product inventor Rowena made this decadent, rose-scented shower ‘lotion' – so it's Ro's Argan Body Conditioner which very conveniently sounds like Rose Argan Body Conditioner. She noticed how much she liked the sultry soft feeling conditioner gives her hair, so she thought how nice it would be if she could have the same feeling for the body too. With scoops of cocoa butter, cupuacu butter, almond oil and Argan oils, this is the most luxurious body softener that ever was (if we don't say so ourselves!). After washing up, slather yourself all over with this new invention. Rinse, pat dry and revel in supremely soft, rose-scented skin.

Features

  • Absolute Bliss: Wash with Turkish Delight Shower Smoothie before conditioning with Ro's Argan Body Conditioner for the ultimate in shower luxury.
  • Moroccan treasure: Argan oil is incredibly softening on the skin and has been used in Morocco for hundreds of years.
  • Smooth moves: Use this at night before you put on your pajamas and sink into slumber with soft, rose-scented skin.
sample
Product experience:
The product comes in a 7.9 oz or 220 g black tub for $32.95, you just take a little bit of the body conditioner just gently massage onto freshly cleansed skin. Paying extra attention to parts that are dry like elbows knees, and heels. Let it sit on your skin for a few minutes rinse and pat dry. No need to use any lotion after ward

Pros:
Comes in recycled plastic tub
It has the consistency of a regular hair conditioner without the silicones and parabens
The product contains argan oil and rose oil, moisturizes skin really well and has a nice sweet scent of candied roses
The product spreads very easily
Product has a best before date so your not using old products.
Very potent so a little goes a long way
The product is Vegan, does not contain any animal product and is 100% natural.
Makes moisturizing easy everything is done in the shower

Cons:
Can be on the pricey side
Only available at lush stores or online at lush.com
The rose oil scent can be cloying so a little goes a long way
Can leave oily residue on the skin, cloths and the shower.

I really love this product I love, I specially love how it smells it, just smells very sweet and yummy. It contains argan oil and it moisturizes my skin really well. I highly recommend this product, if your near lush just stop by and try this product

No comments:

Post a Comment