Thursday, July 24, 2014

Nail Product review:Rimmel Salon Pro nail colour with lycra

Hi Everyone

I hope your enjoying the warm summer weather. Today I will be reviewing the Rimmel Salon pro nail polish with lycra. I get into painting my nails once in a while, I don't like to spend too much money getting a nice manicure since the mani doesn't last very long. This particular polish caught my eye since it claims to be chip free for 10 days and it had lycra. 

Product Claims:


Hot shades fresh from the catwalk!
Up to 10 days chip resistant nail colour with gel shine finish!
Including 10 amazing shades created by Kate Moss
Includes our precision maxi brush for salon perfection!


Available in 15 shades

the brush
Product Experience:

I bought the colors reggae splash which is coral and purple rain which a cool toned bluerple for $2.99 you get .4 oz of product.
The varnish has a nice wide brush that has a round tip.
Day 1 had a odd chip it happens right in the middle of my nail.
Day 2 I noticed the tips of my nails wearing off. I did laundry and shredded some receipts.

purple rain

Pros:
  • Has a nice wide brush
  • Dries fast but does not cure for another few hour.
  • Inexpensive
  • Available at drugstores
reggae splash
Cons:
  • Applies really streaky
  • The consistency is creamy but has lumps
  • Needs multiple coats to get full color
  • Has an odd tacky surface even after the polish has completely dried and cured.
  • The tips of my nails started wearing off on day two
  • Peels easily
  • the polish chips in odd places
after 4 days

Unfortunately this nail polish is a fail for me, I like that this has a nice wide brush and texture of the polish nice. It just didn't live up to the 10 day claim that this will not chip.







No comments:

Post a Comment