Friday, May 18, 2012

Product review: Airspun loose face powder

Hi everyone,

I hope that your having a wonderful day. Today I will be reviewing Airspun loose face powder. I know you this brand at most drugstore. It comes in round plastic tub with an orange top. I needed a good setting powder and decided to try this product.
Airspun packaging

Product claims
Featuring an exclusive micro spun formula where loose powder particles are spun and swirled until they reach a cloud like softness. This ultra smooth powder hides tiny lines, wrinkles and blemishes and gives a new softness to your skin. Use to set make-up or as a foundation. Long lasting.
Product experience
I used this product while on vacation, I bought because it was on sale at CVS at the time. It set my makeup and took away the shine on my face. I did not use this as foundation
powder puff and product

Pros:
Easy to use comes with a puff but you can use a powder brush to apply it.
Availability can be purchased at drugstore.
Price on sale for $9.00 but you get 2.3 oz or 65 grams.

Cons:
The product smells strongly of regular baby powder and medicine.
The packaging feels cheap. The cap doesn't twist on. I keep forgetting and I keep twisting to to get the cap on or off.
Comes with a limited color variety. So far I have only see 3 and I bought the translucent face powder.
The powder puff it comes in is cheap looking

All in all it's a good product it's cheap and widely available. The only thing that annoys me is the scent. It's a strong baby powder and medicine scent. Once it's on your face you won't notice it.


No comments:

Post a Comment