Sunday, May 27, 2012

Product review: Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes

Hi everyone,

I hope your doing well, last week we went on a trip and while shopping I decided to pick Neutrogena cleansing towelettes. I need a make up remover and has been wanting to try this brand. I got the sample pack with 7 pre-moistened towelettes.

Product claim:
Ultra soft cloths gently dissolve all traces of makeup even waterproof mascara.
Gentle, ultra soft cloths offer you superior cleansing and make-up removal
Gentle and effectively dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and make-up.
Patent pending technology is so effective it easily removes waterproof mascara.
Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so theres no need to rinse.
Gentle enough to use around sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.

Product experience
I used the towelettes at night and I just wipe away my eye make up, eyeliner and mascara and whatever face make I have on. It did dissolve my eye make up especially my very stubborn UD 24/7 glide on eyeliner, but it took some swiping. It didn't sting my eyes, but some parts of my face was stinging instead. Also the cloths were very scratchy.

Pros
Convenient for travelling, comes premoistened cloths and that's all you need to clean your face of any make up and dirt. No need to bring a seperate bottles of make up remover and face cleanser.
Easy to use you just need one cloth.
Price it's cheap and doesn't waste any products.
Can be purchased at target or any drugstores.

Cons:
The towelettes is very scratchy.
The cleansing product stung my skin.
The towelettes can dry out I don't know how good the packaging is on the full size since I only tried the travel pack.

I liked the convinience this product gave me but when I used it it stung my skin and the towelettes themselves were so scratchy I almost felt I was exfoliating my skin.
I don't recommend this at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment