Sunday, May 27, 2012

product review: Ghassool L'Eau De Rose Purifying Paste

Hi everyone,
I hope your having a good memorial weekend today I will be reviewing a product that I am much in love with.This product is quite interesting and amazing smells great too. We all know that slouching of dead skin cells is necessary to maintain beautiful skin. Taking away dead skin cells allows for any serums or skin treatments we use to penetrate the skin more easily by breaking that dead skin barrier. I think I have tried quite a few scrubs in the past. All them leaving my skin dry and tight. Some can be blamed for the acne medications that's in medication or some chemical in the product.Ghassool L'Eau De Rose Purifying Paste is an amazing scrub and mask all in one product.

packaging

Product claims:
100% Natural. Purify your skin for an incredibly healthy glow using ancient lava clay from Morocco's Atlas Mountains.

Discover Morocco's most popular secret of the hamaam, purifying ghassool in an orange water paste. Formed deep within the Atlas Mountains millions of years ago, this clay developed amazing detoxing, healing and softening properties. Today Europeans flock to Morocco to be purified in the hamaam using Morocco's unique ghassool clay.
Unlike other clays which dry out the skin, Moroccan ghassool actually softens it leaving it soft and silky to the touch. Applied to cracks, the clays high silica content helps cracks to heal and keep them from coming back. Detoxing minerals withdraw toxins giving the skin a remarkably clear complexion.
Introduced into the RIF Valley from the Middle East hundreds of years ago, fragrant Damask roses intensify their aroma in the sunny desert skies. Thousands of roses are processed into the most beautiful smelling rose water each year. Incorporated into this purifying mask, Moroccan rose water lends a sweet and silky touch to the skin.
Contains only: pure Moroccan ghassool clay, Moroccan rose water
Apply paste to face and body. Allow to semi-dry. Rinse off.
  • purifying
  • softening
  • healing
  • detoxing

product inside the glass jar
Product experience:
I use this product once a week. It has clay and very fine particles of volcanic rocks as a face scrub. After I finished cleansing my face I just spread a dime size on to my face let it set for 5-10 minutes to set then wash it off. The product looks dry but spreads easily of the face. This scrub has a high percentage of oil. Has an intoxicating rose oil scent but doesn't linger after you have washed it off. This leaves my skin feeling very very soft after washing. This product does not sting, or burn the skin at all.

product sample

Pros:
Very fine scrub or leave it on as a mask
Spreads easily you only need a little bit
Scent had natural rose oil
Very hydrating
Can be used for the body as the face
Price $22 for 9 oz bottle
Eco-friendly packaging

Cons
Packaging you have to dip into the product with fingers
The scent rose oil can be cloying
Availability can only be purchased online

I definitely recommend this product, I love that rose oil scent and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. Plus this makes my pore strips work even better I find a lot more gunk stuck on the strip after I use this on my face. You get a lot of product but you only need a small amount. It's also great for your entire body.


No comments:

Post a Comment