Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Urban decay 24/7 glide on shadow pencil

Hi everyone,

I hope you having a great day, just got off work and relaxing right. Today I decided to review the urban decay 24/7 glide on shadow pencils. I will say I love urban decay eyeliner pencils and eye shadows.
What I have is a set I got this at Nordstorms racks for $11.97 I saw it and I just had to have it. Price is cheap too for a set of UD color pens. What I have in the set is a travel size it's not the full size but I think it's still a great value because you get 5 different colored pencils. You get delinquent a shimmery purple color, rehab a dark brown shimmer color, juju a light brown champagne color, sin shimmery pink champagne color and clash shimmer teal blue color. This eye shadow pencils come in a wide variety of colors. So far mostly shimmery but that's UD is known for. Hopefully when the products expand UD will create matte shadow sticks as well.
The product is very creamy and just like the eyeliner pencils, when this shadow sets, it is not moving unless you want to take this off. I tried it on my eye when I went to my uncle's dinner gala it lasted the whole night and some dancing and sweating a good 7 hrs with out budging. My eye make up lasted through out the night.

If you want to purchase the set I got this from nordstroms racks. I think they are sold out of this set for the moment. Also I found this on hautelook.com but you have to check it for the UD. If you want a full size of this shadow pencils you can purchase them at sephora I think they sell for $18 or urbandecay.com
from left to right
Delinquent, Juju, Rehab, Sin, Clash

No comments:

Post a Comment