Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Blogging break

Hi Everyone,

I hope your having a good week, I'm going on break from my beauty reviews. My hubby and I will be going on vacation. I will not be posting any beauty blogs for a few weeks but feel free to check my personal/everyday blog, for my travel experiences and thoughts.I haven't been home in a long long time, I will try and update that blog in regularly.

I hope you guys are having a nice summer, I know there is a heat wave and So Cal is super hot and dry. I promise when I get back that I will have a beauty haul for your and will have new and exciting items to try out. I'll find a reputable seller or store here in So Cal or website for those who are interested in trying out the products I have purchased. Don't forget to keep cool, hydrate drink plenty of water and make sure to wear sunscreen.

For now I'll see you guys later

No comments:

Post a Comment