Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm back

Hi Everyone,

I hope y'all doing fairly well, I'm back in So Cal and will start posting reviews very soon. I went on a 2 week vacation with the hubby even though we didn't get to do a lot we got stuck in a island and a lot of monsoon rain. It was a nice relaxing vacation for us. We got to hang out with my family whom I haven't seen in a very long time. My nephews and nieces have all grown up. Sigh time moves rather fast when your away. I wish I could've stayed with them but I had to come back here.
I didn't get the chance to buy a lot of local make up and skin care. We were close to being over weight with our luggage. I did manage to buy a few things and Korean skin care and make up is quite popular. Lenaige and étude house and khiels has stores and I manage to snag some samples.
I will talk to you guys soon and I will post pictures and my haul soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment