Thursday, November 8, 2012

CLEANSER Product Review: Bourjois Micellar cleansing water

Hi Everyone,

I hope your having a wonderful week today I will be reviewing the Bourjois Micellar cleansing water. I have heard a lot of good reviews from the YouTube community about the brand Bourjois. A lot of the UK based make up artist/gurus prefer this brand. It's supposed to be a very gentle yet potent make up remover/ skin cleanser.

I bought bourjois at the website called yesstyle, if you want to find out about my review of the website click right here for the link.

Product Claims:
Sorry guys I have searched the Internet for any information about this product but I couldn't find anything. The bourjois's website kept crashing on me. This particular product is only available in Hong-kong. I couldn't find any other information because of the language difference.

Product experience:
I got the product home, it comes in this shrink pack, first thing I noticed is that the packaging has a greasy film. Other than that the cleanser comes in a see through light pink bottle. You get 80 ml of cleanser for $25. I just take a cotton pad soak it with the cleanser I just leave it on my eyes, I use one cotton pad on each eye soaked with the cleanser. I let the cotton pad sit on my eyes for a few minutes.I then  take another cotton ad soak it with the cleanser and gently rub it all over my face. When I finished with my face I come back to my eyes and gently work the cotton pads, checking every now and then to make sure all my eye make up is gone.
Yeah I know there is some juggling involved since both my eyes closed and soaking in product but it's worth the wait because it will take everything off without a lot of rubbing and irritation your face and delicate eye area. I must say I have not used this on waterproof mascara I don't normally use a waterproof mascara.

Pros:
Takes make up of with ease
A light very gentle cleanser
soap free cleanser.
takes make up off on contact

Cons:
Can only be purchased in the UK, Asia or online
Leaves a weird tackiness to the skin
pricey

As much as I like this cleanser I really don't like the price, I know a lot of make up artist use this to take off make up.It  does the job I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment