Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Face producr review: Supergoop Save Face serum

Hi everyone

I hope your having a good week today I will be reviewing the Supergoop save face serum with uniprotect pt-3 SPF 30. My skin care regimen lacks a few things namely a good sun protection and a good under eye cream. I happened to bump into this product through hautelook.com. I have heard a lot of good things with this brand that I wanted to try it.
the Box

Product claims:
Safety is supergoop's middle name formulate in conjunction with the stringent standard set forth by non-profit organization healthy child healthy world whose mission it is to inspire parents to protect their families from exposure to harmful chemicals supergoop is dedicated to providing safe 365 days a year sun protection for all.

bottle with a nice pump and cap

Product expereince:
This quite a unique product normally serums do not contain sun protection. This product comes in a nice opaque bottle with a pump. You get 1.5 oz of product which is a lot for a serum.
In the morning after my usual morning routine I just apply 2 pumps of this serum to my face and neck. It's a very light product and gets absorbed by my skin very quickly. The serum itself has a slight pink tint, but it is easily blended. It's supposed to be a hydrating serum it was great for the summer months. It's not very greasy  I think I will need more for fall and winter months.
sample

Pros:
Contains anti-aging products
Has SPF 30 and broad spectrum protection
Very light serum, easily absorbed by the skin
Can be used a make up primer
Hydrating serum
Has a nice pump and cap great for travel
Did not clog my pores caused any break outs

Cons:
Price I don't know what the regular price is, I bought this through discount website
Availability the supergoop brand is available only at Sephora, Nordstroms, sometimes at Hautelook.com, at supergoop and QVC.com
I think this line has been discontinued I went to look for it on the website I couldn't find the same line of products.
Too light of a moisturizer for the winter but great for summertime.

I really like this serum and it's great for the summer time when you don't want to pile on product after product on your face. The only down side is the price I paid $11.00 using discount website like hautelook.com. I think this particular line has been discontinued. I went to supergoop website and I could not find this serum. They might have replaced it something else.




No comments:

Post a Comment