Thursday, November 15, 2012

HAIR CARE review: One N' Only ARGAN OIL MOISTURE REPAIR SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

Hi everyone,

I hope your having a wonderful weekend. Today I will be reviewing the brand One N' Only Argan oil moisture repair shampoo and conditioner.
I bought this shampoo and conditioner at Sally's beauty supply a few months ago. What intrigued me was this shampoo and conditioner was infused with Argan oil. Argan oil is hitting the beauty world by storm because its super hydrating and multitude of uses.
My hair is very dry, typical for anyone who has curly hair. I was always disappointed with the drugstore brand of shampoo and conditioner no matter which one I use my hair felt very frizzy. Like it was electrocuted and all my hair was just standing up.

Product claims:
Derived from Moroccan Argan trees sulphate, phosphate, paraben free. Repairs damaged hair, adds volume, hydrates & restores moisture, color protection

One N' Only
Argan oil moisture repair shampoo is a gentle cleansing formulae that hydrates and restores moisture levels, improving overall health and appearance of the hair. Helps repair damage caused by chemicals, excessive heat from
Styling and environmental factors. Adds volume and provides shine and manageability. Provides color protection.
Argan oil moisture repair conditioner is a daily conditioner that reconstructs the jar shaft, detangled and replenishes moisture level, instantly nourishing dull weak damaged hair. Helps condition and smooth the cuticle, repairing split ends. Improved shine and manageability. Provides color protection.

Product experience:

I shampoo and condition my hair about 3 times a week and I try to use a deep conditioning masque but I get lazy and just don't do it, or I don't have time to do a 30 min masque because we have our weekends fully booked. Sigh. I didn't know being married would take away all my beauty time. Anyway this brand of shampoo does not lather very much, keep that in mind so you don't use too much product. Yes! it takes a little bit of getting use to but it will clean your scalp and your hair. I like that this shampoo rinses clean, I don't feel that it leaves a lot of residue behind and it makes my hair nice and soft and it smells nice.

The conditioner is not the most moisturizing conditioner but it does the job for every day needs. Keeps my hair from freezing up too much, it's curly hair unless you use a ton of hair oil ( I know this because I used to use coconut oil on my hair to tame tangles, not a very pleasant scent) it will be frizzy at the first sign of humidity.
I think I paid $12 for each Sally's beauty supply was having a sale at that time, the kind I got was fundraising for breast cancer. It's a good price for good amount of product that performs really well.

Pros:
Infused with Argan oil.
Sulphate free, paraben free, silicone free, all natural shampoo and conditioner
smells nice with out being cloying
Price

Cons:
Not the most moisturizing conditioner but will do for daily use.
Available only at Sally's beauty supply.

I like this product but I'm not in love with it, I'm still looking for that shampoo and conditioner combo that will make my hair soft and silky smooth and my curls bouncy.


2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about the conditioner but I do love the shampoo!! Also I went to follow your blog and there's no where that I could find that I could easily spot how to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will figure out a way to make it easier to follow my blog/subscribe. I might just add a link on the side bar.

    ReplyDelete