Monday, April 1, 2013

Skin care review Up & up Makeup remover cleansing towelettes

Hi everyone,
I hope your having a wonderful start to your week, today I will be reviewing the brand Target Up & up make up remover cleansing towelettes its the one in the white and blue packaging. As a make up aficionado removing make up is important part of a good skin care regimen. In order to maintain youthful healthy skin and prevent break outs.
Up & up make up remover cleansing towelettes
Product claims:
Helps remove makeup and impurities
Quilted for deep cleansing
With triple tea antioxidant complex
Wash-away wonders

These Up & up make up remover cleansing towelettes are the easiest most effective way to maintain a complete skin care regimen. Use daily to deep clean skin and thoroughly remove make up, dirt and impurities. Skin is refreshed and toned to minimize the appearance of pores, while also nourished and moisturizer. No rinsing necessary.
Contains vitamin E and triple tea complex, plus chamomile that these towelettes a light refreshing fragrance. These hypoallergenic towelettes are alcohol and oil free. They have been dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested and are safe for contact lens wearers to use.
Direction:
Use in the morning and evening to cleanse face, no rinsing necessary.
Open label to access towelettes to close label tightly to retain moisture.
After use, place towelette in trash receptacle.
towelette with quilted texture
Product experience:
The product is in a blue and white packaging it lift of tab plastic seal, I think I paid less than $4 for a pack of 30 towelettes.
To use I just take one towelette and wipe my entire face with it. It's great for taking off my face make up but I still prefer to use a different makeup remover for my eye make up. Then I just cleanse my face normally.
It says on the package that it can be used as a daily cleanser, I don't think this towelettes alone will do the job especially on days that you have a lot of make up on and heavy duty eye make up and mascara.
On days that I don't have a lot of stuff on my face, say I just used some tinted moisturizer and lip balm it's okay to use as your only cleanser.

Pros
  • Very convenient way to take off make up and cleanse your skin.
  • Inexpensive I don't exactly remember how much I paid for this I think it's less that $4 and you get 30 towelettes in a pack.
  • Available at your local Target
  • The towelette is very soft and has a quilted texture great at removing face make up.
  • The solution or towelette did not sting my eyes or skin
  • great for travel
Cons
  • The packaging is very cheap and doesn't seal in the moisture very well. You have to make sure there's a good seal on the edges or your product will dry up quickly.
  • Not good at taking off very stubborn eye makeup like mascara and eyeliner so you need to use a different product for your eyes.
I love this product and this made taking off my make up really easy, I like that it's inexpensive but does the job really well and did not sting my eyes or skin. It will not take off your very stubborn mascara or eyeliner but it's okay since you don't want to use this around your eyes.






No comments:

Post a Comment