Saturday, April 20, 2013

Asian skin care product review: clear pore pack eggshell essence andcharcoal

Hi everyone,
I hope your starting your week right, today I will be reviewing a product I bought from Marukai. For those who doesn't know what Marukai is. It's a supermarket specializing in all things Japanese from food, some household items items, some skin care and make up. We have a few branches throughout Southern California.
I have heard of this place for a while but has only visited a store now. Because The branches are mostly scattered throughout LA or San Diego.


Product claim:

Naris Up N.U.P. Pore Clear Pack is specially designed to clean away blackheads formed at the nose tip, nose wing and chin. It contains eggshell essence and charcoal to thoroughly eliminate blackheads and impurities that clog pores. It leaves skin of the parts where blackheads can be easily formed soft and delicate again.
It is applied by smearing and removed by tearing. It is skin-friendly. It gives lighter burden to skin.
One tube is enough for about 30 applications.
How to use it
After cleansing face, apply an appropriate amount to the nose tip, nose wing and chin.
Leave on for 10 – 15 minutes before tearing off.
Rinse well.

Ingredients
Eggshell essence, charcoal

Add caption


Product review:
First time I used this I took a small amount and spread it on my nose and a little bit in the cheek area. I have large pores and the product emphasized the pores and did not fully cover them. I struggled a little bit trying to get a good amount of product on my nose and cheek area.
I waited 10 mins if not more for it to dry. You just peel off the product. I did not find that it took a lot of my white head. I don't think it cleaned out my pores as well.
Add caption
Pros:
  • Squeeze tube
sample/swatch
Cons:
  • The product is hard to work with. It's had to spread across the face evenly.
  • You need a lot of the product
  • Did not clean out my pores at all
  • Can only be purchased at marukai stores online at sasa.com and marukai.com

I was very disappointed with this product. I had high hopes that it would be a cheaper alternative to the constricting pore strips. But it didn't do anything for my whiteheads. I especially placed a thicker coat hoping that it will work better but it didn't.









No comments:

Post a Comment