Monday, April 30, 2012

product review: Clinique acne solutions emergency gel-lotion intensif

Hi Everyone,

I'm always plagued with spots, acne, zit, pimple. Especially on that time of the month or I'm under a lot of stress, I just get zits. The only good thing is that I only get a few on my face but I can't seem to keep my face clear of acne. I have tried a lot of over the counter products, neutrogena, clean and clear, oil of even proactive but nothing seems to help. Or if the product is successful it leaves my skin dry and irritated.
I have been hearing a lot of raves for clinique and they seem to have acne medication down to a science. They have a wide variety of skin products to address skin issues. The spot treatment caught my eye because I feel this is what I needed at the moment and will be able to try something from clinique without having to invest on the entire line of products.

Product claims:
Clinique's medicated troubleshooter with benzoyl peroxide helps clear stubborn, recurring pimples, blemishes. Unclogs pores, controls oil, visibly reduces redness. Note: Daily use of sunscreen is recommended in conjunction with this product.

Product experience:
I use this product in the morning,it comes in a tube and you just squeeze out a little bit and gently rub it on the problem area. This is creme is light enough that it gets absorbed quickly but thick enough that it stay put. It dries quickly and doesn't leave a crusty residue that some spot treatments does. The product works quickly and dries my zit in a few days.

Pros:
Has 5.0% benzoyl peroxide to clear up acne
Fast acting
light weight
Fragrance free.
Comes in a squeeze tube.
Price $ 15.00 .5 fl oz
Availability can be purchased online and any department stores that carry clinique product.

Cons:
Some people can have a bad reaction of benzoyl peroxide
Does not contain any skin lightening agents.

All in all I like this product a little goes a long way. It's easy to use and is fragrance free. I use this in the morning under my moisturizer or serum to make sure my zits get the most product.

No comments:

Post a Comment