Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Face Product Reveiw:T.N. DICKENSON'S WITCH HAZEL

Hi everyone,
I hope your having a good week, today I will be reviewing the T.N. Dickson's witch hazel. What this is a form of astringent that is all natural.

Product claims:
Our pharmaceutical formulation of witch hazel gently cleans and refreshes skin without removing essential moisture. This exclusive multi-use formula temporarily relieves skin irritations due to minor cuts, scrapes and insect bites. Also useful to calm, cool and cleanse your face and body. Keep a bottle in your bathroom medicine cabinet, and one in your First Aid kit
100% natural astringent for face and body ,Won’t dry like alcohol, Contains no artificial fragrances or dyes,Dermatologist tested and recommended.

Product experience:
This product comes in a huge clear bottle, oz ml. I think I got it at Walgreens for 6 or 7 USD. The witch hazel is just a clear liquid, looks almost like water but has a lot more.
I use this mainly in the morning, I just take a cotton ball or pad. Soak it with the witch hazel and just lightly rub it on my face and neck as part of my morning skin cleansing ritual. I sometimes use this in the evening as a cleanser and toner around my neck in preparation for my nightly treatment.

Pros:
Has a light refreshing feeling
I use this as a toner in the morning and at night
Doesn't dry my skin
Price
Available at drugstores

Cons:
This has some alcohol in the product

This product is really good, all natural and doesn't leave me dry like some toners. There is alcohol added but it doesn't bother me so much. I like that this cleanses and tones and preps my skin for my treatments.


No comments:

Post a Comment