Tuesday, September 11, 2012

it's time for a haul Fall 2012

Hi Everyone,

I hope your having a wonderful week, I know the weather it slowly getting cooler and cooler. Summer is about to end and Fall will be upon us, with the change of weather comes a change in style and a host of new lines coming out in season of Fall.

It's the perfect time to do a haul and show case what is new and has caught my eye while in the store or online. I haven't done any shopping after I came back from the Philippines. I have brought quite a variety of skin care products but at the same time I lost a few staples in my kit. I needed a few things and decided to do a haul
From Imomoko.com
Cure aqua gel
my sexy look book pore system

From Rite Aid

Cover girl eyeshadow trio
Simple under eye roller
Maybeline lasting drama cream eyeliner
Lo'real cream eyeliner
Revlon Lipstick in Soft nude

From prettyandcute.com
D.U.P. Eyelash glue
Koji Eyelash curler
3 pc BB cream samples (Lioele beyond the solution, lioele triple the solution and holika holika water march BB cream)
Holika holika Pig-nose clear blackhead 3 piece kit
Etude house : skin (mal:gem) in smoother

Hautelook.com
Supergoop broad spectrum sunscreem
Supergoop Save face serum
I will review a few of this things eventually right now I'm trying a lot of the pore cleansing strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment