Friday, June 1, 2012

Imomoko.com website review

Hi everyone,

I hope everything is going well with you today I will review a website. It is called imomoko.com. What it is a website that sells Asian and some European beauty products. From make up, men and women's skin care etc they have a wide variety of items that they sell. Also a wide variety of brands to choose from.

Signing up is rather easy, if you have signed up for an account on popular sites such as amazon, target etc it's pretty much the same. You just type in your personal information such as name, mailing address, home phone number, credit card info and email address. They will send you a confirmation email and that's it. Your signed up and you will receive monthly emails about new products and sale.

This site is great if you are interested in trying out Asian beauty products. I bought my first set of BB creams from this site, I bought 2 sets of sample size by legere and skin 79. Each sample size cost between 17 and 20 US dollars. It's great because you get 3 or 4 samples of different BB creams from a popular brands for the price of one full size. I know there are a lot of website that mainly sell Japanese product doesn't sell enough sample products.

Shipping is fast even for ground delivery. Just like any Japanese website they give you some sample products to try.

I only have one issue with this website, that is I don't recieve notification that they have recieved my order and a notification that the order has been shipped. You have to access your account and go to your recent orders to check for your orders and shipment date and tracking number. I still love that their shipping is the fast I have placed an order on friday night and come monday my shipment has been recieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment