Friday, June 8, 2012

Product review: Bath and Body True Blue mini face scrub and face mask

Hi everyone,
I hope you having a wonderful day. Today I will be reviewing some bath and body products. Bath and body had a special I got this sample sizes 3 for $10 from the True Blue line. I love the foot spa cleanser and shea butter foot lotion from this line.

Product claims:

True blue face scrub

Suddenly smooth Apricot and white tea
What a smooth operator you are, this lightly foaming scrub combines naturally exfoliating apricot seeds and antioxidant rich white tea to revive dull kin and leave it feeling invigorated and super smooth.

Exhilarating and exfoliating Citrus
Like yours with a twist enriched with citrus extract and clean cities scent this clear gel formula gently exfoliates and polished away dull skin to leave it feeling fresh and awake.

Purifying peel off face mask

Black berry
Formulated with blackberry known for it's super antioxidant properties and tea tree oil know for it's purifying powers. This chic black face mask instantly peels away pore clogging dirt oil and debris to help keep your skin looking and feeling flawless.

Product experience
I used the scrubs in the morning and the mask a night when I have a little bit more time. I find the scrub has a nice thick consistency with a very nice scent to it and almost thought to be a hydrating scrub. There are a huge amount beads in each scrub so be gentle when using this. I was very disappointed with all 3 products. The cleanser felt good on my skin but it stripped my skin of it's natural moisture leaving it tight and dry after washing. The peel of mask I feel didn't do anything for me at all.

Pros:
Smells nice
Product is nice a thick and easy to apply and work with the exception of the peel off mask.
Easily available at any bath and body store or website.
Cheap there is usually a sale I think I got my samples for 3 for $10 normally they sell for $ 6 each.
I like the squeeze tube for dispensing product.

Cons:
Left my skin very dry and feeling tight.
The mask stung my skin as it dried
Some of beads can be sharp

This product is very cheap and bath and body has a lot of good sale but for this scrubs and face mask I will skip. It is not the value for your money. I still like bath and body just not this particular products
from top to bottom
apricot scrub, citrus scrub and peel off mask

No comments:

Post a Comment