Saturday, June 2, 2012

It's time for a haul

Hi Everyone,

I hope your having a wonderful day this will be my first haul. This haul is an accumulation of my shopping trip from Target, Marukai, CVS and Yesstyle.com. I think I have bought enough stuff to consider a haul but not a lot to make it super long and boring.

I was at target the other day and just browsing around. I decided to give ELF brand a try again. I heard so many good reviews about their face products so I decided to get a few items.
In the past I bought a set from the essential lind. The set included eye shadows, eyeliner and eyeshadow primer from elf and I must say I was disappointed with the product. The eye shadows were powdery. I had a hard time packing on the color and eyeshadow was just everywhere, it was just a huge mess. The eyeliner was hard and tugged on my eyelid and primer was decent.

So I bought a bunch of stuff from ELF studio line, this is the pro line of ELF and everything cost $3 and they are the one in black packaging. Which is reminiscent of Nars packing.I got the Translucent matifying powder, contouring and bronzing powder, the under eye concealer and highligther, and two studio blushes.

I also bought the Rimmel the max volume flash mascara I always buy mascara just to test them out and figure out what works for me. I'm currently using a L'oreal mascara and Maybeline XXL mascara. I also bought Milani's liquif eye metallic eyeliner in brown 05, eye tech extreme liquid liner in blackest black, Milani duo sharpener with cover. I caved and bought one of the Milani baked blushes in coralina. Physicians formula shimmer strips in the colors Nude eyes, L'oreal magic lumi concealer. Lastly I bought the Soho brand crease brush, I must say this brush is super expensive for a drugstore brand. CVS gives you coupon to use with certain items and this brush retails for $19 but I got it for $9.99

I bought some hair products, I bought some shampoo, conditioner and hair mask my Shea moisture. My husband uses the face and body scrub and he loves it. I figure why not try this brand. I'm almost out of my Argan oil infused hair and conditioner.

I went to marukai and bought some stuff the barrier serum and pore cream. From yesstyle.com I purchased a sample pack of cure aqua gel, Bourjois cleansing water and avene clean-ac moisturizer.

Eventually I will have a review of all the products I have purchased it will take me some time at least 2 to 3 months depends on how often I use them and if I get any kind of reaction from the products. That's about it if you have any questions just leave a comment below and I will try and answer them for you.

from Target Elf studio line face products and m

from Marukai Barrier
CVS physicians formula shimmer strips in nude eyes, milani blush in coralina, milani sharpener,
magic lumi highlighter/concealer
Target Shea moisture hair products, Milani eye tech extreme liquid eyeliner
and Milani liqiuf 'eye
Yesstyle.com Bourjois cleansing water, Cure, Avene  Clean-Ac moisturizer

No comments:

Post a Comment