Thursday, August 2, 2012

HAIR CARE product review: kimble hair SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

Hi everyone,

I'm back and will start posting product reviews. I bought some beauty products while vacationing in the Philippines but I didn't get to buy a lot. I close to being over weight so it's a good thing I didn't shop like crazy.
Today I will be reviewing new hair shampoo brand that I found at Target. It's the Kimble hair shampoo and conditioner.

I needed a new shampoo and conditioner for my vacation. I have been using sulphate free shampoo and conditioner and I like the results it gives me. I needed something smaller and will not weigh my luggage even more. I thought of decanting my Shea moisture shampoo and conditioner but decided against it.


Initial reaction
The shampoo is very runny and typical of any sulphate free shampoo this doesn't later up very much. It has a vanilla scent even though it says acai berry scent.
The conditioner is very thick and I noticed some granules. When I say thick I mean that the conditioner holds it shape even after squeezing it out of the bottle.

I like this product very much it's just has a weird smell. I was expecting a fruity scent but I got a vanilla scent. I can deal with it I think the best is the conditioner which is super thick.
The packaging is okay, for the shampoo is not very good. The cap doesn't lock into place or maybe I just happen to buy a bad one.I like squeeze tube for the conditioner.

I brought this with me on my trip I made special precaution by wrapping the lid of the bottle with tape and placing the shampoo and conditioner in Ziploc bags. I still had a mess from the shampoo but the Ziploc bag contained the mess. While in the island we shampooed and washed at least twice a day to combat the sticky feeling and the constant sweating. This shampoo and conditioner didn't dry out my hair.
The shampoo cost $10 for 8.5 fl oz and &12 for the conditioner for 8.5 fl oz. available at your local Target.
If you have any comments


No comments:

Post a Comment