Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Beauty haul from the Philippines

Hi Everyone,

I hope your doing well, so this is what I manage to snag/shop while I was on vacation on the beautiful island of the Philippines. I wanted to do more shopping but wasn't able to because of bad timing. The it's monsoon and typhoon season there and it's always raining. Anyway I tried to purchase some local products and was given a few local hand made soaps as well. Here are the stuff I managed to bring with me and caused to be close to be over weight with my luggage.

Add caption
Poppy plush soap from V & M naturals
Ponds white beauty detox lotion
Ponds white beauty pinkish white lightening lotion
Etude house Black Head Remover Dual Sheet
Etude house Greentea Nose pack
Etude house face mask
Etude house happy essential foam with hyaluronic acid
Etude house skin Mal:gam facial mask sheets
Laneige water sleeping pack face cream (sample)
Khiel's Ultra facial oil-free gel cream(sample)
Tony Moly Lovely peach hand mask


Ilog Maria hand made soaps
Tony Moly 3 point eye brown pen
I wish I was able to do more shopping for face products more towards the local brand but I tried a few and I wasn't impressed with the local brands I tried. Korean brand make up and skin care is starting to become popular and stores are starting to pop up around the malls. I brought my own make up that I didn't bother using the weather was hot and humid and I didn't feel like piling on more stuff on my skin. I made sure I have on a moisturizer and sunscreen combo and that's it. I didn't get sunburned or get any breakouts while in the Philippines even though I was washing twice a day that can dry out skin.
I will give you guys a review soon on how some of this products worked for me. If you have any questions just leave a comment and I will answer your questions as soon as I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment