Wednesday, August 15, 2012

SKIN CARE product review: RUBI ROSE WHIPPED SHEA BUTTER BODY CREME

Hi everyone,

I hope your having a wonderful weekend today I will be reviewing for you the Sheaterraorganics Shea butter body creme in Rubi rose hips. I have very dry skin on my arms legs. I have tried different drugstore brands such Aveeno, Nivea etc some worked, some well they just made me greasy. I tried Sheaterraorganics body creme because bentlyblonde a makeup and beauty guru raved and reviewed this product. It's all natural and organic product.
whipped shea body creme



Product claims:
99.7% Natural. A rich cream combining 30% organic shea butter and organic rose hips oil offers hours of skin plumping moisturization. Good for stretch marks, dry skin, eczema and more.
Unscented. Organic South African rose hips oil from rubiginosa rose hips provides amazing cell regenerating powers. From stretch marks, to scarring and acne, rubiginosa rose hips oil helps to heal skin and encourage healthy cell growth.
     Nothing protects skin or makes it look more beautiful than pure shea butter. Wild harvested from the dry, African Savannah, this natural, sustainable butter offers hours of moisturizing, healing relief. The high concentration of shea butter and certified organic, South African rose hips oil used in Shea Terra Organics Ultimate Moisturizing Body Creme softens skin while reducing rashes, scaling, stretch marks, and a multitude of other skin conditions. 
No hype. Just a LOT of the good stuff.
Contains only: Pure spring water (no recycled water), USDA certified organic shea butter (butyrospermum parkii), BCS Oko certified organic rose hips seed oil (rosa rubiginosa), natural emulsifying wax NF, naturally based preservative (glucono delta-lactone, sodium benzoate)
Apply generous amount of cream to dry or problematic skin areas. Massage in.
  • 99.7% Natural
  • Made with pure spring water (no recycled water)
  • Made with real fruit extract, no synthetic fragrance
  • No mineral oil
  • Concentrated formula

Product experience:
The shea body butter creme comes in a heavy glass jar with a twist cap. It has 9 oz of product for $22. What I do after I shower while my skin is still moist I just take a small amount rub it between my palms and just spread it everywhere. This product does not smell of rose oil like the face mask/scrub. It just has a nice fresh clean smell.

Pros:
All organic and natural contains 30% Shea butter and is super moisturizing keeps my skin soft and smooth even for days.
Has a clean fresh scent nothing cloying or overwhelming.
Comes in many different scents/flavors.

Cons:
Does not spread easily, or maybe it's just my super dry skin when I use this I have to work quickly and my skin has to be damp for it spread evenly and easily.
Expensive, you need a lot of product to cover your arms and legs
Can only be purchase online at sheaterraorganics

I love that this product is very potent it leaves my skin very silky and smells very fresh. But its just too expensive and you have to work extra hard to spread on to your skin. Or it's just my skin that's extra dry and it just soaks up quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment