Tuesday, August 28, 2012

LIP product review: NYC Smooch proof lip stain

Hi Everyone,

I hope your having a wonderful day today, I will be reviewing the NYC smooch proof lip stain 16 hrs.I like to use light products from face make up, eye make up and even on my lips. I like a very natural look very low maintenance. I don't like to keep reapplying certain products on my face.


Today I picked up a bunch of Lip tints from the brand NYC, I believe these cost me around $3 each. I'm a big fan of lip tints, I love the urban decay and stila lip tints. I love the natural look it gives me and I don't have to worry about reapplying the product.


I bought the color,494 smooch proof and 493 champagne stain. In hoping that the color would be a good dupe for the expensive Urban decay and stila lip tints. When you get your NYC lip tints. It comes in a pen style form, you just basically draw on your lips. Lip tints has a nice color dries rather quickly but doesn't have that staying power like the UD or Stila. for $3 I guess its okay, but there are other drugstore lip tints that are much better, more pigmented and last a lot longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment