Saturday, April 21, 2012

product review: Moroccan Argan oil

Hi Everyone,

I'm so excited about this next oil that I am going to review for you, it's 100% all natural and unrefined Argan oil. Now I know there are plenty of argan oil in the market and all claim they are authentic argan oil but have to stopped and looked at the ingredients listed in the back label? I have a I must say I was disappointed by one of the expensive argan oil in the market. What I saw a oil that full of filler and they claimed they have 100% oil.
Well enough rant I just had to get that out of my chest so on to my review.I purchased the Moroccan Argan oil by sheaterraorganics and let me tell you it's an amazing product I use it at night as a moisturizer for my face, neck, hands, hair you name is I have used it.

Product claims:
Recommended for for dry, mature, aging skin and as a hair conditioner.
Argan oil is rich in vitamins A & E. It has a high plant squalene content similar to olive oil and is high in healing sterols. The non-clogging, non-greasy oil absorbs into skin upon contact. Amongst all of the oils tested over several years at Shea Terra Organics, argan oil appears to last on the skin the longest, offering a full day of moisture protection.

My experience:
I use 1 pump of the argan oil and massage it on to my face and neck after cleansing, I make sure to massage it on to my eye brows and eyelashes. I then take another pump and distribute is on to my hair at night. Whatever left on my hands I rub on to my cuticle and hands.
The argan oil like the kalahari ootanga oil is a dry oil, but don't be fooled is does moisturise well and leaves your skin moisturized for hours. When I wake up in the morning my skin feels moisturized. My hair feels soft and seals in moisture.

Pros:
It moisturizes really well
Product is in a glass bottle and a pump
Has multiple use not just a face moisturizers but hair and body moisturizer
price $24.00 for a 2oz bottle
100% natural
certified argan oil
No artificial fragrance

Cons:
Can only be purchased through sheaterraorganics
The scent, it's unrefined, unprocessed oil so it retains its natural scent.
Does not contain an spf

Moroccan Argan oil is a wonderful product that has many uses even though their are plenty of fake oils out there it is worth it's price in gold. I love this product I'm trying to share it to any one who is willing to listen. To purchase http://www.sheaterraorganics.com/Moroccan-Argan-Oil-Certified-Organic-Beauty-Oil-of-the-Berbers_p_56.html

No comments:

Post a Comment