Sunday, April 22, 2012

product review: Tamanu E cellular regeneration creme

Hi Everyone

More product reviews I bought this product thinking I could you this as a face moisturiser but I found another much easier purpose for this product.

Product claim:
Problem and aging skin benefit from the healing, anti-aging powers of Madagascar's tamanu and vitamin E oil's in this cellular regeneration cre'me.
Transform aging and problematic skin with Madagascar's healing tamanu oil. Revered as "the pharmacopoeia of beauty oils", rare Madagascan tamanu oil contains a plethora of anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory constituents. An anti-aging cocktail, tamanu oil and all natural vitamin E markedly decrease wrinkles, prevent moisture loss, decrease acne outbreaks and encourage healthy cell regeneration. This cream is just what the medicine man (or woman) ordered for skin lacking luster and firmness as it lends its anti-oxidant powers to combat free radicals that damage skin.
Contains only: spring water, certified organic tamanu oil, vegetable emulsifying wax, 5% natural vitamin E, naturally derived preservative (glucono delta-lactose), sodium benzoate

Product experience:
I use it on my acne that is popping out and any discoloration that I have at night. Since this product has tamanu oil, it has the same weird smell. I realised I couldn't use this in the morning fearing people at work might smell it on me and the product does not cont. It's a great creme product that is easily absorbed by my skin. I also use this product on any minor irritations that I have.

Pros:
All natural, no artificial products
Has Tamanu oil
Very light creme easily absorbed
Multi-function product, good as moisturizer, anti-wrinkle, anti-acne and heals minor wounds and irritations.
Can be used as a spot treatment for zits

Cons
Smell, weird smell
Can only be purchased at sheterraorganics.com
price $26.00 for 2 oz bottle

I love the convenience of this product to spot treat acne, the main reason I bought this product for. So I don't have to use tamanu oil all over my face. it's a good moisturizer but I still much prefer my argan oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment