Thursday, October 11, 2012

A cummulative fall haul sept 2012

Hi Everyone,

Happy Autumn I hope all is well and hopefully the weather is getting cooler and cooler by the week or day. I was a the mall a few days ago and decided to get a few things. Some are staple in my beauty routine and few a brand new things that I have been itching to try. I decided to get a few accessories that I thought were just so cute well I hope you like them. It was supposed to be one shopping trip but it ended up as a cummulative haul

Skin Food store
Pore strip
freebies
sample black sesame seed hot mask
sample size rice emulsion
If you spend $10 at the skin food store you get a card with stamps, I think after 10 purchases you get a free gift. In this case it's a bottle of their nail polish
Add caption

Target
Neutrogena foundation
Grow luscious mascara

Target Run because I was in a rush and needed a few things :)
Maybeline Falsies flared
Hair clamps
Elf eyelash curler
Dove dry shampoo


Ulta
Real Techniques brushes
Eyelure fake eyelashes

No comments:

Post a Comment