Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tony Moly 3 point easy eyebrow pen

Hi everyone,

I hope your all doing well today I will review for you the Tony Moly eye brow pen. Now I'm some what frustrated with my eyebrows. What I do is I just clean the scattered hair and even that is some what a chore for me. On special occasions I get my eye brows waxed and shaped. I've tried to shape my eye brows myself but I can't seem to make them look even. Forget penciling them in, for a long time I stayed away from doing that I feel that when I pencil them they look thick and heavy. My eyebrows are thick but when I pencil them in I feel they look weird. They don't seem to look natural. I tried a few products I noticed I preferred powders to pencils but when I found this product I really started to like the results.



Product claims:
The pen has three pronged triangular shaped brush, so even beginners can easily create beautiful natural looking eyebrows by simply following the direction of the eyebrows.
It dries fast and has a long lasting one day tatoo effect without smudging
Directions:
Step 1 after trimming the eyebrows lighy touch them up by filling the gap between eyebrows with the brush kept directly under the eyebrows
Step 2 as you move toward the thin end of each eyebrow where careful drawing is required raise the brush slightly where necessary.


Product experience:
This product is a liquid brow liner, the pen has a tri tipped and the liquid is a light grey color. I really like that this darkens my brows fills them in and still looks natural and not harsh like pencils can. Even though the product is liquidy it doesn't run all over the place and when it sets it will not budge. The tri-tip fills in my brows and looks almost like hair.
I paid Php 478.00

Pros:
A revolutionary tri-tip
Looks natural even though the color is dark
Easy to use intuitive

Cons
Can only be purchased online or any Tony Moly stores
A little in the pricey side I paid $13
I think this only available in asia I went to the tony moly website and other websites such as yesstyle, imomoko, sasa etc and I couldn't find this particular line


a swatch if you can see it, it's a really light grey


I should've bought a back up of this eye brow pen but didn't. I would recommend this product but its only available in the Philippines. It's still an awesome, easy to use product. Just not as widely available as other Asian products.

No comments:

Post a Comment