Thursday, October 25, 2012

Asian skincare: Sexy lookbook

Hi everyone,

I hope your enjoying the cooler weather. Today i will be reviewing the sexy lookbook black head cleansing set. As you all know I am always looking for a pore cleansing system that would get rid of my whiteheads and shrink my pore size.
This kit  is a 3 step system. The first step is a liquid to soften the gunk in your pores allowing the 2nd part of this system yo extract all the dirt and sebum that's been trapped and the final step a pore minimizing step to tighten those pores.


the box so cute

the back of the box with instructions in Japanese :(
 Product Claims:  
your products, numbered so it can be easily used

Unfortunately I couldn't find the company claims translated in English so sorry guys

Product Experience

Step 1



step 2 sample of the mask
 
Step 3
So to use the product I had to do some research, you can kinda make out the instructions even though it's written in Japanese. I did my usual skin routine cleansing and my mask then I used the the first step which is the deep cleaning solution to soften the sebum that's in your pores. Your supposed to massage the product on your skin for 2-3 min. Afterwards I just washed it off then apply the mask and let it dry for 20 to 30 min. The mask has a nice pink color and smells of strawberries. When the mask has dried just gently peel it from the side and then with a cotton pad just swipe a little of the pore tightener on the area.

Pros:
Comes in a package so you don't need to buy extra items.
Smells of strawberries
Quickly and easy to use

Cons:
It's a little pricey I paid $19.99 for the entire set
The instructions are in Japanese :( but can be easily understood.

This a really good set good at getting rid of your blackheads or whiteheads. I wish the instructions came in with an English translation. I know it's pretty self explanatory, the products themselves are good. It's not very time consuming like other pore cleansers. I really like this product as well and will repurchase

1 comment:

  1. The instructions are in Chinese not Japanese. This is a product from Taiwan.

    ReplyDelete