Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cleanser review: Boots Sensitive skin cleanser

Hi everyone,
I hope your having a wonderful weekend. Today I will be reviewing the Boots Expert sensitive gentle cleansing wash. You all know of my quest to find good face cleanser. That will not strip my skin of it's natural oils and leaving it tight and dry but at the same time cleanse my face.
I have indeed found that cleanser through my sheaterraorganics rose hips black soap. But I needed a cleanser that I can take on my trip. I needed something that I can travel with and if an accident happens say the bottle breaks, or a relative askes for the product. I wouldn't have issues finding a replacement.

bottle

I decided why not try boots, boots is a European drug store/ high street brand. I am currently trying the sensitive skin cleanser.

Pump

Product claims:
Sensitive skin needs extra care when being cleansed. This hypoallergenic foaming wash is specially formulated to be less drying. With soothing aloe vera and mineral water it leaves skin cleansed and refreshed. Fragrance-free. Lanolin-free. Dermatologically tested.
Massage onto wet skin and rinse off thoroughly.

Foam cleanser

Product experience:
The cleanser comes in this opaque bottle with a pump. The cleanser in the bottle is liquid but once you pump it out it turns into foam. So I just use one pump on my silicone scrubber or my hands and on a wet face gently rub the product. I didn't notice and stinging or drying effects after I have washed my face. The cleanser is not very creamy, it does clean well. I don't feel that my skin is tight after using this cleanser. I like to interchange this with my sheaterraorganics rose hip blacksoap. I like to use this in the morning to cleanse my face without any the drying effects.

Pros:
Very gentle cleanser
Foams easily and stay that form even on wet skin.
Inexpensive
Easy to travel because of the cap
I love that it has a pump and dispenses the right amount of product

Cons:
Availability
Not a very creamy product

I like this cleanser it can be used almost daily because it is super gentle and still cleanses your skin. Definately worth to try this product out. I brought this with me to the Philippines and it survived the humidity and the plane ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment